Cost of Services
The cost of services in dependent upon your insurance coverage benefits. We are more than happy to help you with finding out the cost to you based on your benefits.
Private pay-$120.00 per hour. Please don’t hesitate to ask about our sliding scale fee options!
WE ARE OPEN AND MEET WITH CLIENTS FROM 7AM-10PM EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK
Who we serve and how we serve:
- Anxiety and stress
- Behavior modification
- Feelings of Purposeless and worthlessness
- Sexual Addiction-causes and effects
- Relationship pain -including marriage, family, dating, friendships, and co-parenting through divorce and post divorce
- Mental Health Provider support-including secondary trauma as well as working through suicide of clients
- Please inquire about specific concerns or a complete list of condition
Alternative Languages: Some ASL-not certified, however, very familar with Deaf culture
Religious Orientation: Christian, however, will serve anybody regardless of religious orientation.
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Emotionally Focused
- Family / Marital
- Family Systems
- Gottman Method
- Motivational Interviewing
- Play Therapy
- Certified in PREPARE-ENRICH
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Certified in Perinatal Mood And Anxiety Disorders
Board Approved Clinical Supervision:
Amber Fuller, LMFT and Board approved supervisor for those on the LMFT track and LPCC track, offers both individual and group supervision. You can schedule directly through the book appointment tab or feel free to send an email or call for more questions!