WHAT WE DO:
Fuller Living & Associates offers counseling and therapy for individuals, couples, and families and has immediate openings every day of the week.
We journey with clients through nearly any hardship.
We provide a safe and non-judgmental environment in which we hear you through ears of empathy and understanding. We have experience working with individuals facing many issues and we believe in the power of effective and efficient care. We also take a faith based approach for those who desire that.
We are unique in that we have at least one provider on site from 7am-9pm every day of the week including Saturday and Sunday!
We serve clients of ALL AGES(5 to 105!) that may be dealing with the following:
Please inquire about specific concerns or a complete list of conditions*
- Anxiety and stress
- Behavior modification
- Feelings of Purposeless and worthlessness
- Difficulty adjusting to transitions and hardships
- Marital hardship
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Eating disorders
- Children’s behavioral issues
- Relational conflict
- Parenting support
- Severe and persistent mental illness
- Women’s issues
- Men’s issues
- Other life struggles
- Relationship pain -including marriage, family, dating, friendships, and co-parenting through divorce and post divorce
- Mental Health Provider support-including secondary trauma as well as working through suicide of clients
- Hopelessness & suicidal feelings
- Extended and blended family issues
- Non-traditional family issues
- LGBT issues and struggles
- Teenager issues
- Career change and life transitions
We believe that there is always hope, that getting to your dreams is possible and that healing is attainable. We journey alongside you through your life difficulties with ears, eyes, and hearts of empathy and understanding.
Katy Karas, Rachel Dionne, Jillian Torabpour, and Ania Scanlan, are accepting new clients! You can conveniently go to the “Book An Appointment” tab to schedule today!